Denver Criminal Defense Attorney V Iyer
The Iyer Law Office LLC, Englewood Colorado
About Attorney V Iyer
Before opening the Iyer Law Office, Denver criminal defense Attorney Vee Iyer was a deputy district attorney in Colorado for several years. In that position he successfully prosecuted thousands of county and district court cases. This gave him valuable knowledge in all stages of criminal law and legal strategy through the perspective of a prosecutor.
He now uses this experience with pre-trial and post-trial motion hearings, and jury and bench trials, to give you the very best defense. His goal is to always get you the results you want, expect, and deserve.
Denver Criminal Defense Attorney Vee Iyer makes it a priority to stay up-to-date on new Colorado statutes and legal issues. Since January 2006 he has completed more than 450 continuing legal education credits, more than six times the minimum number required in Colorado.
Attorney Iyer believes that the most important focus in every case is your best interest and getting you favorable results.
As your defense lawyer, he works hard at all times to provide you with a knowledgeable, vigorous defense to vindicate you of all charges and secure your freedom.
Education & Achievements:
- Washburn University, J.D. (Dean’s List with Honors)
- Colorado District Attorneys’ Council Trial Techniques School
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers’ College, WY
- NITA Child Advocacy Trial Skills
- Bill Trine’s Trial Skills School (Trine is a Board Member at the Trial Lawyers College, Wyoming, founded by Gerry Spence)
- Computer Aided Legal Instruction Award Recipient for highest-class grade in: Contracts II, Trusts, Secured Transactions, and Pre-Trial Advocacy
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges
- Former Colorado Certified Public Accountant; Certified Management Accountant; Certified Internal Auditor; Chartered Bank Auditor; National Tax Practice Institute;
- University of Bombay Masters in Commerce (Business)
Jurisdictions Licensed In:
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit Court
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Colorado
- United States Tax Court
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association
- National Association Of Criminal & Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Counsel for Children
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Criminal Law Section, Colorado Bar Association
- Tax, Estates and Trusts Section, Colorado Bar Association
- Business Law Section, Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Wyoming State Bar Association
Foreign Languages Spoken:
- I served as the Joint Treasurer of the BAND AID-UNICEF programs in the United Arab Emirates, raising over $300,000 for the famine-stricken people of Ethiopia.
- I have participated in Channel 9 News Law Line; MDA fundraiser’s; KCET TV (Public Television) fundraiser’s and in VITA tax assistance programs for low-income taxpayers
As you can see, Denver Criminal Defense Attorney Vee Iyer is well-educated, well-trained, experienced, and dedicated to winning your case.